Tuesday, June 30, 2009

15 weeks and going great!

So I had my 15 week doctor appt this week. Everything went fantastic. The doctor measured the heartbeat at 160 beats per minute.

We have sheduled our 2o week ultra sound for July 31 and we are so thrilled. Interestingly enough, we have a mixed bag on who thinks boy and who thinks girl. My instincts tell me (as well as a couple interesting dreams) that we will be welcoming a little girl, but Jason is pretty sure we will be having a boy. Either way as everyone says, we just want the baby to be happy and healthy.

I think I felt the baby move for the first time this week as well. It's so difficult to tell, but we were at a concert and as soon as the band started playing, I swear I felt a small twinge in my belly. Since then, I have felt a couple more small "movements." It's very exciting as things are moving along wonderfully.

As for the rest of our happenings, I am about to head on the road for a minimum of 3 weeks this month. I head to Pittsburgh and Charlotte next week. Followed by two weeks of travel to Boca Raton with a visit to Orlando/Merritt Island to see Dad, Mom, Joe, Anna, and Mason. I am thrilled to see everyone and especially how Mason has grown. Now at 10 months, he is so close to walking....

Overall, I feel pretty good. Nausea every now and then, but much less than it has been. Sleeping a little less than the first trimester and not always falling asleep has been a welcomed change. So stay tuned and I will keep everyone in touch!

All my love,
Michelle

No comments: